Subject: kooskõlastamiseks LC0415 Spordimäe ja Kerttu elamute liitumiste tööprojekt, Liu, Pärnumaa
From: "Talts Ain" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 15:04:39 +0200

Tere.

Saadan kooskõlastuseks projekti „LC0415 Spordimäe ja Kerttu elamute
liitumiste tööprojekt, Liu küla, Pärnu linn, Pärnu maakond”

Lugupidamisega

Ain Talts

projekteerija

Mob: +3725642985

Aadress: Energia 4, 80042, Pärnu

 <https://enersense.ee/> https://enersense.ee/

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are confidential and intended only
for a specific individual and purpose. It may contain information which is
privileged or otherwise protected against unauthorized disclosure or
communication. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
(telephone or e-mail) the sender immediately and delete this message and
any attachments from your system without producing, distributing or
retaining copies thereof or disclosing its contents to any other person.
Thank you.